HDCAP01-M HD Video Capture - 1920x1080 @30fps
The HDCAP01-M video capture card with HDMI loop output has the characteristics of simple installation, convenient carrying, superior performance and good compatibility. Easily capture up to 1080p @ 30fps video via the HDMI interface, such as Xbox, PS4, switches, camcorders, digital SLR cameras, and connect to Type C devices via Type C cable, such as laptops, desktops, etc. for final video editing. At the same time, the loop output with HDMI signal can be viewed on the big screen and enjoy higher visual effects.
Note: This device is HDCP compliant, and will not capture copy protected video, such as Blu-rays or the video output of Mac computers. However, this device will capture video to Mac computers and will capture non-encrypted video.
- Capture meetings, presentations or conference calls directly to your computer
- Upload recorded videos to any online video platform
- Record training and tutorial videos from your laptop or game console
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 / Mac OS 10.12 or higher
- CPU: 4th generation Intel i5 Quad-Core processor or higher
- RAM: 8GB or more
- Port: Available USB 3.0 port
- Non-HDCP video sources
- No need to install driver; plug and play.
- The input / Output resolution - 1080p @30fps
- Pass-through: Up to 1080p@30fps 【Non-HDCP Contents only.】
- Compatible with Windows, OS X operating system.
- The input and output signal can reach 1080p/30 Hz.
- Compatible HDMI Devices: PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii U, GoPro, Apple Mac, iPad, iPhone (5 & up), Android devices (HDMI compatible), Windows PC, Roku (games), Amazon Fire TV (games), DSLR camera 【Non-HDCP Contents only.】
- The hd video capture With HDMI loop output, enjoy a higher visual effects.
Quick Installation Guide
● MID-YEAR Shopping Carnival
Breaking Sale: Buy one Bluetooth Audio Receiver, Get FREE Auto Hands Soap Dispenser
We Also Recommend
VTOP BT308-EU Bluetooth Receiver With USB Charging Port (Max. 1A, EU Market)