DriverGenius F1303 Automatic Hand Soad Dispenser
DriverGenius Automatic Hand Soad Dispenser
- 1000ml/33oz. Commercial Or Residential ( Sensor Activated )
One of the benefits of the F1303 is that it delivers a measured dose of soap, which can keep you from using excess amounts.
One of the most basic things we can do to stay healthy is to regularly wash our hands. The DriverGenius F1303 Automatic Hand soap Dispenser is an easy, hygienic way to keep hands clean. You trigger the sensor without touching the dispenser with dirty hands, and it dispenses the perfect amount of liquid soap needed to properly wash your hands. The F1303 is a battery-driven Auto Soap Dispenser which delivers a pre-measured amount of liquid soap or alcohol sanitizer per application - giving approximately 1000 uses per refill. Easy & Saving!!
Sensor - Infrared Sensor Activated
The DriverGenius F1303 Automatic Soap Dispensers come with infrared sensor detecting the infrared radiation coming off your approaching hand.
An automatic soap dispenser with a reservoir of 1000ml. It can dispense liquid soap, hand sanitizer, body lotion, shampoo, body wash, and more, making them highly adaptable to your particular needs.
The DriverGenius F1303 Automatic Soap Dispenser's capacity is 1000ml. So it is no need to be refilled several times a week which will quickly get on your nerves.
A longer distance can come in handy for smaller children who have trouble reaching the unit.
If refilling your automatic soap dispenser takes more than a few seconds, you might not have the best model. A unit that unscrews easily and allows you to quickly add more soap is ideal.
Register on DriverGenius and Win 24-Month Worry-Free Warranty.
- Reliable Touch-Free dispensing - automatically delivers pre-measured soap per use
- Wall-Mount Design & Easily converts to locked dispenser
- 1000mL high capacity output for fewer changeouts
- Powered by 4 x No. 2 Batteries (Batteries are not included) - Smart, trouble-free electronics eliminate battery changes in most installations
- Fully ADA compliant
TIPSRegularly washing your hands is one of the best ways to keep from getting sick and spreading germs. Here are some tips for washing your hands thoroughly. You cannot stay germ-free. Anything and everything you touch collects on your hands, which means there are almost always germs on your hands.
- Don’t touch your face. Even if you have germs on your hands, there’s a chance you won’t get sick because most germs need to access your body via your nose, mouth, or eyes. Before touching your face, it’s advisable to first wash your hands.
- Don’t wait. Any time you perform a task that contaminates your hands – like going to the bathroom, blowing your nose, petting an animal, preparing food, or taking out the trash – don’t wait to wash.
- You probably don’t need antibacterial soap. Unless you are in the healthcare profession, antibacterial soap will not clean your hands any better than regular soap.
- Wet your hands first. Before washing your hands, wet them.
- Lather up. Be sure to cover all areas, not just your palms. This includes the back of your hands, between your fingers, and under your fingernails.\
- Keep it going. Currently, the agreed-upon minimum time you should continuously rub your soapy hands together is 20 seconds, which is roughly the length of time it takes to sing “Happy Birthday.”
- Rinse. You can’t get rid of all that loosened grime without a thorough rinsing.
- Dry off. Germs like damp things. If you don’t dry your hands after washing, it’s an open invitation to all nearby germs.
We Also Recommend
VTOP BT308-EU Bluetooth Receiver With USB Charging Port (Max. 1A, EU Market)